Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Round 1

Enough strategizing about how to write about these killer blowouts.
The point is Food + Family + Booze + Dance = Yay.

I had to make the file size smaller in order to upload these photos. Feel free to ask if you would like the original photo.

J+B:



Hey Sista's


Finally after a combined 4 hour and 3 day travel delay the Dunn's made it!




I haven't quite figured out the best way for night/dancing shots. I think I have the shutter speed and ISO settings down but its hard to focus. Hopefully I will figure it out soon.

L+C:



Christy took us to this awesome creekside BBQ/Pub place for some post wedding Tri-tip





I cant wait till either my sister brother or I get married, there would be an epic dance-off between Team Steve-0 and Danny Mac versus the Patton Ladies. On second thought it could get pretty ugly.

No comments: