Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wiesdbaden: 4 _____ France: 7

I spoke with David + Ethel this weekend and they were very excited about my visit. It was great to hear them and they also mentioned that Igor is still around! He is the gigantic awesome Neufoundland, that I used to walk all the time... I hope he remembers me. I'm pretty stoked.

In suspense for my re-visit, I have been trying to rebuild My Euro Playlist from the last time I lived on this side of the pond. Here is what I have remembered so far.

Jimbo's Euro Summer 2003:

Outlandish - Aicha
Craig David + Sting - Rise and Fall
Dave Gahan - Dirty Sticky Floors
Stacie Orico - Stuck on You
Blur - There's No Other Way
Fettes Brot - Schwuhle Madchen
And the best ever: Robbie Williams - Rock DJ

Anyone else go Euro that summer?


the sun is coming out in Helsinki

No comments: