Thursday, November 26, 2009

Adopted Family T-Giving!


Andy (Babe) and Jordy (Babe)

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It culminates with the best of the best... Family, Food, Football.

This is the first year I will be spending Thanksgiving outside of America and without Family. Luckily I have great roommates here. So they are my new adopted family. We get along really well and enjoy our time together, and have helped eachother grow and adjust to the new culture. Friday will be our day of celebration with our friends and professors.

Willie and Nick


If Jordy, Nick, Willie and Zimm are my adopted family then Taejun is our step brother. Of course we get along as step brothers. To be correctly Korean Taejun is my older brother. Hyung-Taejun. I couldnt have survived here without him... thanks older brother.


Zimm lighted the fire by motivating us for the whole turkey day feast.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: